Missing assemblies in r1323?

Feb 7, 2011 at 3:32 AM

What happened to the Audio, Math, Networking, and Windows.Forms assemblies? Removed or accidentally omitted?

Coordinator
Feb 7, 2011 at 8:23 AM

Accidentally omitted :-/

I wonder how that happened, I'm using the same build scripts as before. The -Demos.7z archive still contains the assemblies, so I didn't notice it when testing, either.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll make sure they're included in the next release! (= soon, due to various bugs in the current one)

Feb 7, 2011 at 6:23 PM
Edited Feb 7, 2011 at 6:23 PM

I just checked TeamCity for the r1328 build, and the assemblies are missing from the artifacts package there, too. No Audio, Math, Networking or Windows.Forms in https://devel.nuclex.org/teamcity/repository/download/bt13/902:id/framework-r1328.156-xna-4.0-x86.zip

Coordinator
Feb 7, 2011 at 9:11 PM

The TeamCity builds are organized differently:

To improve compilation times, I internally split my projects into two packages: the "Nuclex Foundation" and the "Nuclex Framework". The foundation is for assemblies that don't change as often and contains .Support, .Audio, .Math, .Networking and .Windows.Forms.

A CodePlex release consists of both packages merged together. That's what my packaging script was *supposed* to do :)