This is an excellent set of code and libraries... thanks! As I was creating some GUI screens I realized it was a pain to align everything so I through together a quick GUI app. It helped me put together a better looking GUI. The code is very messy and
probably still has bugs (I did not plan on posting it when I created it... so it was code on the fly). But if anyone is interested you can find the executable
and the .Net 4.5 solution is
The features include:
- Add all the basic Nuclex controls
- Right click and drag to move
- Left click and drag to resize
- Alignment of controls - Top, Bottom, Left, Right, Middles
- Multiple select (Shift Click) to resize, align and delete
- Automatic code generation (C#)
- Save and Load GUIs (uses editable XML)
- Some other stuff I am probably forgetting
Here is a screen shot of the interface...
and here is a view of the GUI screen where the controls are created (and you can drag to move/resize)...
And here it is rendered in XNA as a Dialog...
It is not perfect an it can certainly use lots of improvements, but it does help generate Dialogs a little easier. Feel free to use and/or mod the code to your hearts content for any purpose.