This project is read-only.

Error compiling Nuclex Framework

Dec 4, 2009 at 2:57 AM

I having a compile error, actually 5 of them.

System:  vs2008 sp1 with xna 3.1 on a Winwows 7 machine. Nuclex version source R984.

The first error I get when compiling the  the Nuclex frameworks is:

Error 1 Metadata file 'C:\Users\ROBOTMIKE\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\nuSrc\Nuclex.UserInterface\bin\x86\Debug\Nuclex.UserInterface.dll' could not be found Nuclex.UserInterface.Demo (x86)

The other 4 errors are variations on:Error 2 Building content threw FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'nunit.framework, Version=2.5.0.9122, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=96d09a1eb7f44a77' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Each error mentions a content file: a  font, png or other content.

Any Clues? I 'm very excited about getting this working - it looks soooo cool.

Thanks

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:04 AM
Edited Dec 4, 2009 at 7:06 AM

Yes! I forgot to include nunit.framework.dll in the Vector Font importer. I already ninja'd a new release archive into place that fixes the problem, but I guess you were too fast for me ;)

To fix it, copy References\nunit\net-2.0\framework\nunit.framework.dll to Nuclex.Fonts.Content.TrueTypeImporter\bin\x86\Release\.

Thanks for the report!

Dec 4, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Hi Cygon,

It totally works now.

Thanks

Mike

Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 11:05 PM
To: robotmike@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Error compiling Nuclex Framework [nuclexframework:77059]

Yes! I forgot to include <tt>nunit.framework.dll</tt> in the Vector Font importer. I already ninja'd a new release archive into place that fixes the problem, but I guess you were too fast for me ;)

To fix it, copy <tt>References\nunit\net-2.0\framework\nunit.framework.dll</tt> to <tt>Nuclex.Fonts.Content.TrueTypeImporter\bin\x86\Release\</tt>.

Thanks for the report!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (nuclexframework@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email nuclexframework@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com