This release is a pure XNA 4.0 release that no longer includes any XNA 3.1 binaries or projects. All x86 assemblies have been compiled targeting the .NET 4.0 Client Profile.
Requires either Visual C# 2010 Express or Visual Studio 2010, both with XNA Game Studio 4.0.
3rd party libraries needed to compile and run the source code are included, so everything will compile out of the box.
- Thanks to a generous contribution by Adrian Tsai, the TrueType importer now accepts standard Windows font names
- Duplicated characters on text entry in GUI fixed
- Redesigned game state manager to support pop-up game states and play nicer with dependency injection
- Fixed problem with AltGr key not being processed by Nuclex.Input (and therefore, the GUI) due to missing TranslateMessage() call
- Added TouchPanel support to InputManager
- The TrueType importer now lets users choose different hinting algorithms (affecting the font's sharpness and look)
- Text anchor in TrueType importer can now be switched between base line and upper end
- Simplified build by including precompiled C++ binaries (you can now just open any solution, hit compile and it will work)
- Added demonstration project for the Nuclex.Input library
- Nuclex.Input now optionally provides the full state of DirectInput devices with all 128 buttons, 24 axes and 8 sliders
- GUI is now based on the Nuclex.Input library